Education and Skills Development
This analysis will delve into education and skills development in South Africa, exploring primary, secondary and tertiary education enrolment rates; literacy rates; the ratio of males to females across all levels of education; the ratios of pupils to teachers; and further opportunities for development and training in South Africa. Focusing on and analysing these indicators is essential in order to enhance the country’s future quality of human capital at a macro level as well as an organisational level.
Click on the headings below to navigate through the various sub-sections.
- Qualifications Profile Of The Population And Labour Force
- Basic Education
- Technical And Vocational Education And Training (TVET)
- Tertiary Education
- Quality Of Higher Education And Training
- Human Capital Development And Income Inequality
- Innovation in South Africa
- Implications, Challenges and Recommendations